« Home | Not part of the pretty crowd » | Admit defeat » | Star light, star bright » | The Accidental Apsara and more... » | Angkor What? » | Tagged! » | Year of the dog, hair of the dog » | On a more serious note » | I have my very own Adnap! » | Owww » 

Friday, March 10 

Funds for Mayo

We just got news that Gene has got funding - though only half a year's worth - to go to the Mayo clinic on his fellowship.

It also means that its going to be crazy in the next few months as he applies for his Visa, deal with the administration BS and get packed for Rochester, Minnesota.

Where? I hear you ask. Don't worry, I had the exact same reaction when I first heard too.

Things are happening too fast. I don't know what's going to be the next step - all sorts of stuff have to be confirmed/cleared, not least is the General Elections, and it seems that I'll be on the team covering it.

All leave from mid April frozen, which is worrying cos it could eat into June, when G is supposed to go. We are also supposed to move out of the apartment then.

Well, I'll keep the blog updated on the big time decisions coming up. Wish us well.

About me

  • I'm Nat
  • From Singapore, Singapore
  • Nat is 30-something and rediscovering life and Gene works in the life-saving business. This is a blog about their random adventures through nat's eyes.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com