Finally!
Is this what's its going to be like in the US? When I have mucho time on my hands and all I do is blog blog and blog? :)
BUT finally! Have managed to get vid up on blog. There are two that seem to work for me: Youtube and videoegg.com chose Youtube's cos it's a bigger screen.
Anyway, now my friends (yes you Art, and Wee Ling) have been pointing me towards Taitai blogs in view of my impending status. Apparently, I'll have all the time in the world to do up this lil bit of cyberspace.
Found this naughty link on one of them. Its hilarious: Its the karma sutra animated. Minors DO NOT CLICK the link . Although this is akin to like putting a big lollipop in front of a kid and saying do not eat. Hummm. But it is funny!
Well, if I get complaints, I'll take the link down.
BUT finally! Have managed to get vid up on blog. There are two that seem to work for me: Youtube and videoegg.com chose Youtube's cos it's a bigger screen.
Anyway, now my friends (yes you Art, and Wee Ling) have been pointing me towards Taitai blogs in view of my impending status. Apparently, I'll have all the time in the world to do up this lil bit of cyberspace.
Found this naughty link on one of them. Its hilarious: Its the karma sutra animated. Minors DO NOT CLICK the link . Although this is akin to like putting a big lollipop in front of a kid and saying do not eat. Hummm. But it is funny!
Well, if I get complaints, I'll take the link down.