« Home | Where are the trick or treaters? » | Fall Back » | Gimme a Segway! » | Fall Colours - Two Harbours » | Pwagh! Snow! » | "Yaaaaah sure you beeeeetcha......" is not a oktob... » | I *heart* SF » | A last minute weekend getaway – my version » | Gene and Nat(aka GNAT) go to White Castle........ ... » | watch this: inspirational man » 

Monday, November 6 

Why,wy!


I am the very proud recipient of Wy's home economics handiwork. (PS: i flunked that subject too... unlike Wylyn, I can't sew for nuts.)

Wy; who is one of my bestest pals and we've known each other forever (think Primary School) is
currently on the road to becoming an osteopath in Melb, Australia but she found some time to make me these gorgeous hard warmers from airline socks!

babe, am sure they WILL keep me warm in this cold cold country... LOVE you!!!

You made my day. Thank you!

Nat

thank quantas :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nat
  • From Singapore, Singapore
  • Nat is 30-something and rediscovering life and Gene works in the life-saving business. This is a blog about their random adventures through nat's eyes.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com