« Home | BWagh » | Sur-Reality Bites » | The Groom's Gear » | 14 days... and counting » | Girls' Nite Out » | Blogus Interruptus » | Boutonnieres » | Quarrel Meter » | A Fortnight Full Of Activity » | ARgghhh » 

Monday, October 31 

Dresses and a slight snafu

Today, I dragged two girlfriends out to collect all the outfits.
The wedding gown needs to be taken in again... my boobs ain't gonna support the heavy train apparently. Yes, not exactly well endowed that way.
Anyway, collected the $570 Cheongsam. It's okay, very elegant, but not flattering, you know what I mean? So think I just spent a lot of $ (the cheongsame, shoes etc) and am still back to square one.
The one for the boat is interesting... dun *quite* know what to make of it...
Oh well. Too late.
Then, we came back and did those papier mache pigs again!!!! ;)

About me

  • I'm Nat
  • From Singapore, Singapore
  • Nat is 30-something and rediscovering life and Gene works in the life-saving business. This is a blog about their random adventures through nat's eyes.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com