Another quote for the records
Says Gene: "I bought a lemon! And it's not even yellow!''
He is refering to his new O2 Atom, which he traded in his old O2 for. Yes, its not working very well.. He's wracking his brains over Windows Mobile 5.0.
This week has been a hard hitting one financially. Both of us had to service our cars - while mine came to 300 bucks, the sting is nothing compared to Gene's 3.3k servicing bill.
Then we just bought a computer cos I don't get to hang on to the work one while I'm no pay leave. hahaha - was too much to hope for right?
Anyways. Its 5.22 pm. I'd better go, working at night covering the good old polls. Crap.
He is refering to his new O2 Atom, which he traded in his old O2 for. Yes, its not working very well.. He's wracking his brains over Windows Mobile 5.0.
This week has been a hard hitting one financially. Both of us had to service our cars - while mine came to 300 bucks, the sting is nothing compared to Gene's 3.3k servicing bill.
Then we just bought a computer cos I don't get to hang on to the work one while I'm no pay leave. hahaha - was too much to hope for right?
Anyways. Its 5.22 pm. I'd better go, working at night covering the good old polls. Crap.