« Home | Withdrawal » | Sleep deprived ravings from an island » | SCORE! » | Oh the Humidity! » | The final countdown » | Free Broadband from Google. » | Brrr?? » | Blast from the past part deux » | Golf strokes » | Blast from the past... » 

Tuesday, May 8 

Temper tantrum

Today was my first day back at work. And I have to admit it was really nice to see such familiar faces and afterall, I did spend a large part of my 20s in the newsroom!

The hair was a hit, so maybe I'll keep it short for some time to come. Everyone says I'm more "glam" now. *Roll eyes* but they mean it in a nice way, so I should just accept the compliment at face value. I dunno, I think I'm just getting antsy.

Speaking of getting antsy, today, I completely lost my temper during my computer training session. Yep, they switched the OS while I was away. Joy of joys. I know. The trainer was being really condescending; he's an old chap and he was giving me that - you young newbie rookie, let uncle teach you - kinda thing. Like... erh... dude. I kinda lost it... I whacked back very bitchily... ah well. What did you expect of me right? Sigh...

Plus he spoke suuuper slow. Like what could hv been done in 2 hours, he took 6 hrs to do. Eg: " Thhiiiiiisss iiiis a caar-ton. Yoouuu puulllll dooowwwn thhhis menuuuu..."
Ouch man. That also, for some reason, really got on my nerves.

Maybe I'm grumpy because I am getting a sore throat. As the Chinese would say, am feeling rather "heat-y".

Welcome to the reality of Hermes. Didn't we promise you that it would be, er, fun? Hehe. Ah well... you're the one who wanted to come back to work..... XXX

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nat
  • From Singapore, Singapore
  • Nat is 30-something and rediscovering life and Gene works in the life-saving business. This is a blog about their random adventures through nat's eyes.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com