« Home | sniggers » | on a brighter note... » | Pen in Pants » | C » | lao liao! » | The State of (parental) Being » | The Eagle Has Landed » | Last bit of final countdown » | Top eats » | good grief... » 

Friday, August 3 

Bah

It's not fair; the weight is just sloughing off Dr G while I have to contend with the yo-yo effect!

Like there's a physiological conspiracy here. We exercise, do the diet, cut out carbs - and we lose a mere kilo at best, and within a week put it back on again with the water rentention.

The males just cut out sugar from their coffees in the morning and they lose like five kilos. It's annoying I swear.

I had to exercise 5x a week before i shed any weight. GO easy on the salt and cheese. Have to be super conscious this week cos need to fit into old dress on friday for 21st b/day party. (Talk about hanging out with young friends.) Just had 3 coronas on weekend. Not looking good.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nat
  • From Singapore, Singapore
  • Nat is 30-something and rediscovering life and Gene works in the life-saving business. This is a blog about their random adventures through nat's eyes.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com