« Home | Fresh spotted mushroom » | Temper tantrum » | Withdrawal » | Sleep deprived ravings from an island » | SCORE! » | Oh the Humidity! » | The final countdown » | Free Broadband from Google. » | Brrr?? » | Blast from the past part deux » 

Thursday, May 10 

Impressed...

Okay, I'm just gonna say this once (well, okay, maybe a lot more than once) but THANK YOU for stopping by the blog!

Today, I was floored when I got two emails from friends here (whom I was not in contact with before I came back) and they *knew* to email me at the work address because - gasp - they read it here! AND there was a comment from a friend I haven't seen in keryonks! Helloooo everyyoonnnne!

Wha. Seriously. Am floored. So Thank You again. Erh, not that I know if this blog's still gonna get traffic now that I'm home and erh, G has his own bloglet... "fresh-hatched" no less! ... but I'll try to keep it up somewhat and hopefully you'll still be, erh, somewhat amused too

Nat (whose sore throat is just getting worse! Despite the - blagh - starfruit and Chinese li fruit juice)

About me

  • I'm Nat
  • From Singapore, Singapore
  • Nat is 30-something and rediscovering life and Gene works in the life-saving business. This is a blog about their random adventures through nat's eyes.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com